Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November

We have had a very busy November. The tract work is going good. I have at least five unbelievable calls, two of them are guys--frown. ( I will pass them on) I am so excited to go back on the other three. Overall the response is positive. Very little do we get a rejection. Aux. Pio is going pretty smoothly, I would say better than I thought.

Collin is studying with a little boy of one of my students. He is very responsible about coming along. That makes everything easy. The kid isn't bored while I am there and he is learning the truth. The best part is that Collin suggested the idea. Before he Aux pio'd he didn't really want to come along that often. October was a good month for the whole family.

We put up a new wall in the house behind the staircase. It is very rugged. It screams Todd. I don't really mind it. I will send pictures sometime this week. Kara put insulation in most of the holes in the corners which makes a big difference. It was 20 degrees Monday night and we were holding heat of 58 by morning. We consider that pretty good when you can see the outside from the inside while not looking out a window.

3 comments:

Joellyn said...

Can't wait to see the pics.

Annadrew97 said...

Nice to hear everyone is doing so well. Hi to all of you and like Joellyn said...we can't wait to see updated pictures too.

Amber said...

So happy to hear you're having such a successful month in the preaching activity! I look forward to seeing pictures of your house. It's really incredible to see all the progress & know you guys have done it all!

As for your 20 degree nights & 58 degree mornings....."brrrrr!", from southwest Florida!