Sunday, October 26, 2008

The best kids in the world

I have the best kids in the world! The power of persuasion that a mom has is very useful. The boys have been cleaning like crazy without any asking from me. Kara cleans the kitchen and cooks late night meals. I was laying in bed and thinking how wonderful this all is.... Then I remembered that I told all of them that if they wanted a lunatic mother next week some pressure in the house must be released. IF I ONLY KNEW THIS EARILER!!!


I do not want to take any credit of their initiative away. It truely is pleasing that they are so willing to make a peaceful home for all of us.

OHHHHH!!! Hello to Amber, what a nice treat to see you comment and good morning to Andrew and Anna. Huggs to Joellyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of those kids is mine!! She is a good kid and Im proud of her!!