Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today we started school. Clancy did very well. Collin always has a great attitude but finds it hard to get into the new routine. We spent the day negotiating what was expected.
Clancy's cat Chico disappeared which has made us all very sad. Momma kitty disappeared two weeks ago which was unusual. Collin was setting a live trap this morning and came rushing back scared to death. He swears he heard a mountain lion. I know the neighbor says he has seen one. The last time he had a wild story---so I thought---- it was true. Maybe we do have one. Something is getting our cats.

Todd has put doors on our house. They are really pretty. We have been without doors for so long I do not really like having doors after all. The winter will demand that we have them though. So, now I have to open a door to let the dogs out.... bummer. It sounds silly but we have been living in an atrium for so long now I miss it.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Does that mean that you are missing two cats now?

I can't wait to see your house with the doors.

Joellyn said...

How big are mountain lions?