Wednesday, August 27, 2008

waaahoooo

Chico came home this morning at 5 am. I am really glad because he is special to Clancy. Clancy's first cat Audrey---which he loved--- got hit by a car. Then Chico disappeared. He was determined not to have another pet. We think Chico was locked in the neighbors house. If I came across him I probably would take him also. ( Country cat---nice personality-- who knows--did someone drop him off?/ that sorta thinking)

I ordered a new washer and dryer today. WV is having a no tax day if you buy an energy star appliance. Then lowes had an additional 10% along with the WV match. All together I got 22% off. The new Cabrio washer does three loads and does not have a beaterbar in the center. Todd is roughing in the laundry room today.

URRGHHH I still cannot download pictures to this site. I will keep trying.

1 comment:

Joellyn said...

Glad Chico's back. He probably was hanging out with Colin's mountain lion