Sunday, August 31, 2008

I had a very busy weekend. On Friday at 9:00 pm a brother called me and said someone had to cancel on the circuit assembly and could I be the fill in for the part. It is an interview on some personal questions. I didn't sleep much that night. I am greatful that I was thought of even if it was for the second round of picks. Saturday at 8:oo I had to be ready to go to Charleston to give the rehearsal in front of the CO. I was so nervous. It went well. Sitting there with all of these long time pioneers and brothers that extend themselves made me feel very humble. I am looking at my circumstances to make sure I am doing all that I can. They are such happy people with such good experiences to share. What a satisfing life style.

Todd had the talk today and everyone appreciated it. He did such a good job.

Tomorrow we have school to do, then I have to paint the pillars on a building while Todd replaces the toilet and the boys are mowing the lot. OHHHH I get to order my very own washer and dryer tomorrow!! It will be a long day.

No comments: