Monday, January 19, 2009

Square Dancing

Yesterday, sunday, was really busy. We woke up to freezing rain and the meeting had to be moved to 1:00 so that the salt trucks could make it safe. I thought I would have a relaxing moment to get dressed casually-- BUT NOOOO. Todd's study shows up because he doesn't like that the meeting is changed and we should study our WT with him NOW. We did so not only for his benefit but also for the kids. I am so impressed how Collin handles his Bible defending the truth. --So I am now hurring to get dressed and make-up on so that we can do this study. My hair looked yucky all day! :(

After the meeting it was still snowing and we were all to go square dancing. In the snow we trecked 40 min to a great party. What was great about it was that the kids out here all dance with each other. No singling out. The girls simply yell out "We need boys" and they all go out. Clancy and Kara danced all night. Collin took awhile and was really grumpy that we went square dancing but after awhile he too was dancing. It was really nice to hear that they all had such a good time. Clancy made a new friend, Kara many many friends---- Collin learned that some girls taller than him have really bad breath.

We had gone to Hardee's before the dance and I drank D. Coke ( which I haven't had for two weeks) and the caffine has kept me up alllll night. Here it is 6 in the morning and I am now blogging. I will pay for this later.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yee Haw!!! Dosey do, go round & round!
Glad you had a great time even though it was snowy & you had yucky hair.