Saturday, January 3, 2009

Strange day

Wednesday I was in the grocery store and ran into the woman I got ChiliPepper from. She started crying!! Then walked away!! So kindly I saw her again and thanked her for the dog, she then said she would buy him back. WHewww!! I like the dog but maybe she liked him more. But then she told me she was going to breed Yorkies and I should bring Chili by to see her. Perhaps I should give him back?????

On a different note......... Angels prodding.... I seem to have this ( I dont want to call it humble- stubborn--or whatever) but I seem not to hear very well. I have very often thought of a certain person continually but did nothing about it or waited until it was conveinent for me to do so. Once again I feel like I need a two by four in the head. For two weeks I have been thinking about a call I had on a girl that lives on a god forsaken road. I didn't go. Then on Friday while Todd was out he found her at a friends house. She proceeded to tell him that a girl named CHERYL gave her the track with the 6 questions in OCTOBER which she liked very much. She took the latest mags and asked for us to come again. She showed great interest.

On another call angels prodded again and I asked for boldness and drove right past the house!! Didn't even turn around. The car was even there. I have since tried to find her home----no car!! Why didn't I listen!! She even told me that she didn't read the mags but her mother did and said that we think on the same page as her, never before has her mother felt that a religion was like her thinking

So when this happened today with another call that has been bothering me I WENT. The lady thought we didn't think her lifestyle was what we approved of and that was why we didn't come back. I left the magazines and will go back on Wedensday.

There is so much interest out there. I was not neglecting service just my overwhelming amount of calls. I realize that picking and choosing the calls I want to do is not always the ones that Jehovah is directing the angels to assist.

Sometimes I feel so stupid!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I admire your humility in writing such a candid blog about yourself. We're all guilty of doing what you just wrote about. I wonder, will the angels have to just start appearing/materialzing right before our eyes in order for us numbskulls to actually realize their direction in our matters!?! I guess every experience has to remembered as one to learn from!

Side point: keep your doggy : )

Amber said...

Oh, I'm not calling YOU a numbskull! *red cheeks*

Joellyn said...

If the lady lived on a 'god forsaken road' would the angels really prod you to go there?

Cheryl said...

I think it is a "god forsaken road" BECAUSE--- it is on top of a mountain with no gravel and a runoff gully right smack in the middle. ( 4x4 all the way) If god cared about the road he would have done something. Apparently he only cares for the girl inside the house. Therefore god forsaken. Much like many of the roads in this area.

Amber-- and yes numbskull that is appropriate even if you didn't intend---no offense taken ---- just laughs.