Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bunnies

Ok, I've heard of survival of the fitest but never seen it in action. Yesterday my girl bunny that is due any day was ripping the hair out of her sisters for a bed. Smart girl, she didn't use her own. I needed to separate them but my boy bunnies are in the other cages.

Clancy got the job of killing the boys and packing them for the freezer. He put them down on the ground and our buck "Honda" the breader man, came and started biting the poor guy. Next thing we noticed is that he castrated him!!! URGHHH It was a good thing he didnt have to endure long. Isn't that awful?? It is a shame that Honda is so nice?? I don't want to eat him because he is a great stud.


On another note.....

Collin is quite the inventor. He took remote control cars and pulled the engines. He went to radio shack and bought switches and wire and junk. We did not encourage nor help him in this project, except for the ride to the store. He has now made with popcicle sticks and glue a remote controlled boat. It can go all over the pond. Smart little guy.!!

CHILI-- He is so funny. He likes to fish with Clancy. The other day Clancy said that he wanted a fish so bad he swam out 6 feet from shore and dove down in the water to try to catch a fish. Boston Terriers are not known for water play. I was just looking at him in the crate. He collects dishes. He has the birds bowl, cat bowl and an ice cream tub that I gave to pete last night beside him as he sleeps

1 comment:

Amber said...

I like Colin's project better than Clancy's....oooog!