Saturday, September 6, 2008

The BIG Bunnies

Last night Collin got Flemmish Giant Bunnies. It all started because we went to this camp ground that had big bunnies running wild. Collin thought that was a neat idea. Somehow now we have two big bunnies. Collin said that Mom Mom needs to call us so that we can name them. I am not sure how long until I have too many bunnies but it cannot be too long. Todd drew up plans for a cage and the deal was that Collin had to make it accordingly. HE DID!! He is a smart homeschooler. we have to give them a starting chance before I loose my mind with the stink and set them free.

I bought paint last night for my laundry room and kitchen. We are going towards the sage green color. The cans are small so that I can test and see if I like it. I have never used color besides the bananna yellow I painted the trailer with. I did not like it one bit so before this big investment I got sample cans.

2 comments:

Joellyn said...

How about James? That's a good name for a rabbit. Cassandra for a girl. Then you can call them Jimmy and Cassie.
Is sage green a light color?

Lydia said...

How about ally and noah like in the movie the notebook.