Saturday, September 20, 2008

clean up day


Yesterday was a huge clean up day. Todd did lots of work and I organized the tools and cleaned saw dust. It is much eaiser to work when we do this but it takes so long. He put up the beams that trim out the ceiling. It is going to look really nice, better than I expected.

I also nursed a chick all day. I hand fed it and kept it warm only to have it die this morning. I think the lady did not put a light on them and it got a cold. It made me feel sad.

Clancy's cat Chico is getting quite the personality. He tells us when it is time for bed. He paces or sits in our walk way and won't look at us until Clancy opens his bedroom door.

In this picture is the closet--the two doors, behind the stone is a bathroom and you can see the washer and dryer in the last area. It is nice, Todd put an outside door so that the muddy kids and dogs can come in there.

No comments: