Monday, September 8, 2008

The paint color I picked for the kitchen and bathroom is ugly!! To bright like a nursery.

I had a good weekend though. We all went out in service and I got to call on Sherry ( Mom Mom went on it with me when she was here) she had her 2nd study and told me to come back again. Todd started two studies that are sure to continue. One he gave to another sister and one to me. The best thing here is the worst.. we go out in service for studies then we get too many. I have to make sure that the boys get door to door work in around all the studies.

Azalea and I went shopping Saturday afternoon we shopped from 2:30 to 10:30 and all I found was three pairs of jean and two of them came from the same store. It is really hard to shop here. Sunday Todd had another away talk in Weston. It is a small congregation of about 40 publishers. They were a really happy bunch and made us feel very welcome.

Azalea and Malcolm came over later that night we had lots of fun. We laughed and laughed all night. Over all a great weekend!!

No comments: