Friday, September 26, 2008

A yucky day

Yesterday I was soooo sick. I had had some allergy issues before I decided to clean out a basement in a rental. These people had a flood and never cleaned the clothes off the basement floor. They had mildewed to the point that they fell apart into a gloopy mess. I cleaned four contractor bags full of mildewed clothes. Right after that I mowed a lot that had gone to seed. All of that great allergy upsetting content landed me with a rip roaring sinus headache. It was so bad that I couldn't even sleep. To top it all off I have a stomache flu. What goes in comes out immediately. All together the lack of food to sop up the drainage left me not so good.

I waited until 11:00 and then decided that I had to go and get some other relief that mucenix D. Now I have antibotics and steroids for the next 10 days. I had a day of sleep and now I feel good.

1 comment:

Jae Lorette said...

You are very allergic to molds and mildews. You should wear a reapirator when you do stuff like that. hope you feel better!