Friday, October 24, 2008

Just another day


The ceiling has been up for some time now. We still have to trim it out.....as well as every other room. It looks good!!
We have been out in service like crazy trying to get the tracts out. It has been fun. Kara is the designated driver.
The little peep is something else!! She knows when I get up and starts her peeping until I get her. Right now she is competing with me for the keys on the computer. They are such greedy birds. The tapping makes her think I am eating something that she should have. I wish we had one more bird then she would not need us so much.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Cheryl! I got this link to your blogspot from Joellyn. Anyway, looks like you guys are really coming along with the house. It looks awesome so far. I enjoy seeing all your pictures.
tell the family HELLO from us Floridians :0 )
Amber