Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday Service

Today we had a great service day. Yesterday I stopped by a somewhat of a study's house and left the WT. Later that day I saw her and she thanked me and told me that she would love it if I came by and went over another section of the book. I didn't even have to prompt the suggestion! I had stopped going because she didn't make an effort to be regular so I only went when I had the chance. It was really nice that she decided to have it. We had a wonderful study. She was so excited about what she learned.

I also went to Sherry. ( Mom Mom went on this one) She didn't admit to learning anything and it is still a front door study however, she said that eventually she would learn something new and to keep coming by. That made me feel great!

Clancy went out with Barbara our congregation country ma. They placed 20 sets of magazines today.

Who knows what Todd and Collin did. It couldn't have been as exciting as Clancy and mine because I cannot remember

We put the porch door on today!!!!!!! It looks like Kara will come out and stay for awhile.

No comments: